The TerreSculptor roadmap for 2017 is to add the following features.
All of these features are already under development.
- Additional new modifiers.
- A more accurate Preview Mode for some of the modifiers such as smooth and erosion. This new preview mode will use a 1:1 block of the terrain heightmap.
- A Complex Noise Generator that utilizes four Perlin generators to create significantly more complex heightmaps.
- A Combiner Extractor that combines multiple extracted weightmap masks.
- A Colorplane Extractor that creates ARGB multi-extractor splatmap files with one weightmap mask per ARGB colorplane.
Stay tuned to this blog for updates and information on their progress.